More than 29 million Americans are now using CBD Oil to manage their physical or mental pain. The CBD market is booming, but to take advantage of this natural pain medicine, you need to understand the product in all its forms and then decide the most effective ways to use CBD Oil.
Before you commit to any CBD product, including CBD Oil, check out these seven most effective ways to use this miraculous natural treatment.
1. CBD Edibles
When even Martha Stewart offers gourmet edibles, you know you’re in for a popular, delicious treat. Today’s edibles are a pleasing way to enjoy your CBD. Gummies are created in sumptuous flavors such as rhubarb, pink grapefruit, strawberry, passion fruit, and many more. If you want to look for more options, the Sunday Scaries CBD gummies are quite ideal.
Edibles come in a few different forms.
- Gummies: Gummies are a delightful way to eat your daily dose of CBD. There are many flavors to choose from, and you’ll enjoy the dash of sweetness in every bite.
- Brownies – If you’re a chocolate lover, decadent, fudge CBD brownies will hit the spot. One we recommend is the Killer Brownie, a gooey delight with a dusting of sugar.
- Cookies – You can purchase CBD chocolate, but why not try these gluten-free cookies to bake in your kitchen?
Whether you enjoy gummies, cookies, or brownies, there’s truly an edible for everyone.
2. Topicals: Tincture Drops, CBD Lotions, & Bath Salts
For someone who does want to ingest CBD orally, topicals are an ideal solution. They are available in lotions, oils, and bath salts. Here’s how to use them most efficiently.
- Sublingual CBD Tinctures: Just use your dropper and put a few drops under your tongue. This offers fast results since the oil absorbs into your bloodstream almost immediately.
Tip: Be sure to keep it under your tongue for about 30 seconds.
- CBD Lotions, Creams & Salves: If you are looking for relief from skin issues, CBD lotions, creams, and salves are the perfect solution. The American Academy of Dermatology recommends CBD lotions as a secondary treatment for skin issues such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- CBD Bath Salts: A relaxing bath with CBD salts or bath bombs is a quick way to relieve tension. The healing, therapeutic benefits of your CBD bath will quickly soothe your pain.
3. CBD Bath Bombs
If you want to immerse yourself into total-body relaxation, CBD bath bombs are for you. Soaking in a hot tub is already a stress-buster, but when you add CBD bath bombs, you will benefit from the soothing cannabinoids that melt into your water.
Did you know that cannabinoid receptors are all over your body? Soaking in a CBD bath bomb tub will positively impact your most considerable organ of all: your skin. A 2018 study concluded soaking in a CBD bath for two weeks may result in less pain, stress, and lethargy.
4. CBD Infused Drinks
CBD friendly coffee shops and cafes are popping up all over and now offer CBD Infused lattes or tea. This trend is booming in the hospitality industry. Many hotels now offer everything from a CBD oil massage to unique barista coffees or bartender cocktails.
When you stay at a hotel or just stop by for a drink, CBD infused drinks can range from a mix of CBD infused flavored sparkling water mixed with the juice or your favorite shot of alcohol to CBD infused cocktails. Bartenders have created whimsical drinks such as the Rolled Fashioned and Stoney Negroni, and many more.
Educated consumers are ditching unhealthy sodas and switching to natural drinks. Another growing trend is DIY CBD Infused drinks: If you’d like to create your CBD Infused drinks, follow your CBD Oil’s recommended dosage. Since we all know that oil and water do not mix, so if you want a smooth blend of CBD Oil and your beverage, purchase your water-based CBD Oil accordingly.
5. CBD Concentrates
CBD Concentrates have high levels of cannabidiol, so they impart a higher dose fast. You may enjoy several health benefits as the CBD concentrates act upon your brain’s endocannabinoid system. They are pure and offer a higher dose of the supplement. Just put the concentrate directly under your tongue for about a minute before swallowing.
6. CBD Capsules
For many people, taking capsules is the most convenient way to get the benefits of CBD. It’s straightforward to take CBD Capsules with water, which is easily digested.
CBD capsules are a convenient way to monitor your dosage since you just need to keep track of how many capsules you take at any given time.
7. CBD Flowers
CBD Flowers is a holistic method of using CBD. The flowers are non-intoxicating and can be smoked or vaped, and offer a lovely aroma created by Terpenes, the natural element that imparts different aromas.
The delicious tastes of six primary flavors of CBD flowers include peppermint-like Caryophyllene; Limonene, which is reasonably sweet; Linalool, reminiscent of lavender; the mint tasting Pinene; Humulene, with undertones of Hops and Mercene, offering a more earthy flavor. Like tea, CBD Flowers are the dried, cured flower of mature cannabis Sativa plants, all containing less than 0.3% THC.
Welcome to being an expert on all forms of CBD Oil and the seven best ways to use it. From CBD edibles, topicals, patches, infused drinks to concentrate, capsules, flowers, and vaping, there are several ways through which you can incorporate CBD into your diet and lifestyle.