We are now open to accepting guest posts from users. Read the below guidelines before you fill up the form.
Your submitted blog should be about
- Corporate Law
- Business Compliance
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Contracts and Legal Documentation
- GST and other related Taxes in India
- Industry-Specific (niche) Laws
- Tax Saving Tips for Individuals and Business
Kindly check our existing blogpost content to make sure you don’t submit something in similar lines.
Blog Submission Guidelines
- The name of the Doc file should be formed as: “For Help4Flash.com”_“title of the blog”
- There should be one title image not subject to copyright. If not sure, kindly give source credits
The article should have the following information in the ‘header’
- Title: (55 – 60 char)
- Meta Description: (less than 156 Char)
- Used Key Words: Can only be two for one article
Checklist before sending the article
- The formatting of the draft shall be made carefully, with appropriate formatting to heading, Sub-heading, etc.
- The whole document shall be in “Justified” format (CTRL +J), except required.
- Mention the author bio at the end of an article. Share writer’s headshot separately in .jpeg.
- For image(s) used, do write a short description (image text) about it below the image.
- The submitted content should be in an impeccable English. We strictly recommend to run your content through grammar tools and check manually before sending it.