Diabetes is the name given to the condition which occurs when there is an imbalance of the hormone “Insulin” in the human body. Diabetes impacts approximately 1.8 million Australian’s.The failure to produce Insulin is termed as Type 1 diabetes. The failure to effectively consume Insulin is termed as Type 2 diabetes. Nearly 6% of Australian men suffer from type 2 diabetes. The likelihood of having type 2 diabetes in Australia above the age of 55 is almost 50% as per the outcomes of a survey.
It eventually becomes the root cause of many other ailments.
- Cardiac issues
- Nerve and vessel damage
- Impairment of the senses
- Skin problems
- Memory issues
- Sexual issues
It is a silent illness which creeps in and causes damage. Symptoms which should be taken in consideration are:
- Excessive tiredness
- Mood swings
- Frequent pangs of thirst and hunger
- Weight loss
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the persisting sexual issue faced globally my men. According to estimation more than 300 million men worldwide have ED. It is the inability to achieve firmness in the penis long enough for penetration and a satisfied intercourse to occur. The prevalence rate in Australia is almost 40%.
A connection between diabetes and ED exists. As diabetes refers to the sugar and glucose levels in the blood; it impacts the circulatory system. It tends to damage the vessels which carry blood across the body. Erection occurs due to the blood flow in the tiny blood vessels inside the organ, the fluctuation in the sugar levels can damage these delicate vessels and lead to ED.
A diabetic can face the issue within the first decade of diagnosis. Oral pills such as Viagra, Cialis, Levitra and Avanafil are available on prescription, depending on the need of the patient. These medicines help the penis to attain firmness and retain it till the end of the intercourse. These are available in Australia. Though they are available online also but it is important to ensure that the website supplies authentic products only. OZ Meds Online is one such webpage which deals in original products only.
Premature ejaculation is the name given when men expels off semen way earlier than intended or wanted. This not only gives a general dissatisfaction but may even lead to conception issues and fertility problems in the long run. Almost 30% Australian man suffer from premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation along with moderate ED may happen due to Diabetes. As diabetes has detrimental impact on the nervous system it can result in early ejaculation of semen. Other causes ofprematureejaculation are:
- Psychological stress
- Relationship issues
- Erectile dysfunction
- Internal and external infections
- Imbalanced hormones
- Problem transferred through inheritance
The treatments of premature ejaculation are:
- Pelvic exercises which help in strengthening the pelvic muscles
- Practicing mental focus
- Relaxing and contraction of the penis
- Counseling and therapies
- Use of sprays and numbing elements which numb the area and prolong ejaculation
- Oral Pills: A special branch of anti-depressants known as SSRI are normally prescribed to cure the issue. These extend the ejaculation by activating and de activating certain chemicals of the brain. This results in hormonal changes in the brain which delay the ejaculation and prolong the intercourse. Kamagra Effervescent is one of the powerful medicines available to cure the issue. This Dapoxetine tablet should be consumed and bought on the prescription of a doctor only.
Premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and many such issues are caused by diabetes. Yet timely detection, care and medication can prevent any permanent damage from taking place and a diabetic can lead a happy and healthy life!