The condense feature in QuickBooks desktop 2020 offers an option to remove the audit trail that lessens the file size but also keeps the detailed transactions intact unlike the traditional file condense feature. In case the user is having an oversized file acquiring excessive space, then in that case the QuickBooks condense repair utility can help in minimizing the file size without any data damage. Moreover, the condense feature in the new version is also faster than it was in the previous ones.
Thus, if you are interested in knowing the QuickBooks condense repair utility, then make sure that you read the post carefully. Or you can also contact our support team via our toll-free support number 1-888-291-2294.
Steps to access the QuickBooks condense repair utility
In order to access the QuickBooks condense repair utility, the user needs carry out the steps below:
- The very first step is to move to the file menu
- And then, tap on the utilities option
- The user is then required to click on the condense data options
- Followed by selecting the first option
- Now, the user needs to opt for the next option and then the user will see a prompt saying working on the file. After that, the window with a prompt telling the total reduction of the file size and location of the backup before the file optimizing will appear on the screen
Functions of QuickBooks condense repair tool
There are various functions offered by the condense repair tool, namely:
- Might fail to fix file damage
- Condensing in non-reversible
- Might affect some specific reports
- Entire cash basis reports
- Reports filtered by class
- Sales tax liability report
- And many others
With this, we come to the end of this post, where we hope that the information shared in above might help you in making the best use of the QuickBooks condense repair utility. For further information dial our toll-free number i.e. 1-888-291-2294, and our QuickBooks desktop support experts and certified QuickBooks professionals will help you in making the best use of this tool.