Data loss is one of the most tragic situations that any QuickBooks user might face. But since the inception of auto data recovery tool, recovering the damaged QuickBooks files, lost data, and creating a local backup copy of the company file. In today’s post, we are going to talk about the process to use the auto data recovery for recovering the lost data in QuickBooks. Thus, scroll through this post carefully and unleash the step by step process.
Moreover, if you need any technical assistance, call us at 1-866-707-7925. Our QuickBooks desktop support professionals and certified experts will be there to assist you in a single call.
Recovering the recent transactions using the .QBW adr and .TLG.adr files
The user can utilize the ADR version of .QBW and .TLG files to recover the lost data. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- Create a new folder and name it as QBTest
- Use the QuickBooks company file and open QuickBooks auto data recovery
- Access .TLG adr and adr files. The files should have the same name as the company file.
- If the user is unable to identify the .TLG.adr and .QBW.adr files, then the steps below could be used:
- Press Windows +E and open file explorer
- Select organize tab and select folder and search options.
- Choose hide extensions for unknown file types
- Select apply and hit ok
- Copy the .TLG.adr and .QBW.adr files and paste in the QBTest folder
- Delete the .adr files
- Open QuickBooks
- Open the company file in QBTest folder
- After that, follow the listed series of action to verify of the integrity of the data is intact
- Copy the entire data from QBTest folder and paste it to the company file folder
We have tried to sum up the entire process to use the QuickBooks auto data recovery tool in order to recover the lost data. If you have any query, then contact us at our toll-free number at 1-866-707-7925. Our QuickBooks enterprise technical support team will get back to you with the best solution.