Atlanta is one of the country’s brimming cities, and it has old properties with a hint of modernism. You can find impressive sky scraping buildings, blooming music industries, and flourishing streets. You can make reservations with Spirit Airlines Reservations and travel hassle-free.
High Museum of Art: The center of art and culture
You can visit the high museum located in the midtown of the city and on the most famous sights to see. People love to find various works from the 19th and 20th century which has decorative pieces, photos, and modern art. If you are an art lover, this museum should definitely be in your go-to places when you’re traveling to Atlanta.
Piedmont Park for fishing, strolling, and enjoying fests
Park is owned and made by Benjamin Walker and is located near midtown. People use this park for wandering around, fishing, and also for meditating. It hosts different events and fests here, and concerts are the local’s favorite pastime.
Martin Luther King Jr. Historic Site has several important corners
Martin Luther King Jr, Site has several buildings and a church where he, along with his family, visited. It has become a community center, a walk of fame, and an international world peace rose garden in the park.
To book Spirit Airlines Flight Tickets, visit Spirit airlines Official website and know more about exciting deals!
Centennial Olympic Park for beautiful fountains
Centennial Olympic Park is a popular tourist attraction in Atlanta and also has fun corners. Yow will find a fountain with synced music and lights, which is a beautiful sight at night. You can also enjoy a giant Ferris wheel and a lawn that usually hosts concerts and events of historical significance.
Atlanta Botanical Garden for relaxing stressed out nerves
Atlanta Botanical garden has different corners for different types and varieties of plants. It also has a Japanese garden that looks vibrant and beautiful; Children also love to play in these gardens and should definitely be visited if you are traveling with family. We tend to miss out on nature when used to urban living. They have tropical birds, desert plants, and animals. It hosts charity events and many other programs which can interactive as well as educational for all age groups. Atlanta Botanical Garden is known for its sunrise views and has a high platform where people exercise together to socialize.
Stone Mountain Park and its beautiful sculptures
Stone mountain park has an enormous monolith in the garden and which Atlanta takes pride in. It has different memorial carvings on sculptures like “Stonewall “ Jackson. People who visit love to take the breathtaking moment in and stay till the sunsets as the golden hour is beautiful/ You and visit the antebellum plantation that houses many farm animals. People love to pet and feed them.
Some other things to do in Atlanta:
- Visit Atlanta Historical center- here you will learn about the historical events, history of the city, and all the artifacts and remnants of the historical times and is especially loved by history lovers and kids. They also have interactive sessions which can be fun and full of history trivia.
- Atlanta fox theatre for people who love art and culture: as they perform theatrical acts here, its performed by locals and sometimes international performers also host annual programs
- Oakland Cemetery- you might be a little hesitant to add this to your bucket list. Still, people love to visit this cemetery because it has intricately designed architecture, sculptures, and beautiful plants, making it a serene sight.
- Ponce City Market for fantastic shopping centers
- Georgia Aquarium must visit if you are traveling with family and especially kids because they have more than 100,000 animals which are definitely worth a sight.
- College football hall of fame for football lovers
- Fern bank Museum of National History for all the people who are history buffs.
- World of Coca-Cola; the center where coca-cola is manufactured and its origin. People love these educational trips and also spend time eating and drinking their famous beverages; they will give you a guided tour of the two-floored center.
- Center for puppetry art and crafts.
Travel hassle-free with Spirit Airlines: to know more, visit Spirit Airlines official Site and book tickets right away!