The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA)
The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) is the regulatory agency for Oklahoma’s medical marijuana program. Oklahoma voters authorised the state’s medical marijuana program in 2018 with State Question 788. SQ 788 created OMMA and the state laws that started the industry. OMMA’s rules are based on those state laws, and subsequent amendments and new state laws passed by the Oklahoma Legislature. OMMA was part of the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) until Oct. 31, 2022, and became an independent state agency on Nov. 1, 2022, when SB 1543 took effect. OMMA is responsible for processing commercial and patient licence applications, providing customer service to licensees and applicants, facilitating the rulemaking process based on state statutes, enforcing our rules, investigating possible violations of medical marijuana laws and more.
Oklahoma State Process (Renewals)
Two important things to remember when renewing:
- Only renew your licence within 30 days of its expiration date.
- Make sure you have access to the original email address and password you used to sign up to the OMMA account
- If you don’t have access, you need to call the department’s call centre.
Step by step guide to your renewal
- Go to the OMMA licensing portal and click “Access portal” to apply for a licence renewal. How to renew my omma license
- Sign in with the same email address you used to create your OMMA account.
- Click “Patient Portal” to start your patient renewal. On the Patient Profile page, click “Select” next to your name.
- This brings you to the patient dashboard, click “Start Renewal.”
- The next page shows the Application Instructions and lists the required documentation. Review the information and click “Save and Continue.”
- Update your personal information as needed. The mailing address is where your patient ID card will be sent.
- Select your “Identity Document Type” and enter the requested information. Upload the front and back of your Proof of Identity.
- Upload a digital photograph for your patient ID card. Adjust the photo as needed.
- Enter the information printed on your Leafwell Physician Recommendation Form. Please make sure the signature date is no more than 30 days from when you submit your application. Upload your Leafwell Physician Recommendation Form
- If you are enrolled in Medicaid, Medicare, or have 100% Disabled Veterans status select “Yes” and upload supporting documentation.
- Complete Attestations section.
- Review application. You can click “View All Pages” or “Next Page” to review the application information.
- Make Payment. On the Payment page, you can review your fee breakdown and payment options. How to renew my omma license
- Enter Payment Information.
- Fill in your card information, then click “Next.”
- Confirm your payment information is correct and click “Submit Payment.”
- The screen will display “Submitted” when you have completed the renewal application submission. You can visit the dashboard to check your status and view your payments. You do NOT need to mail in your application because it was submitted electronically. You will receive a submission confirmation and payment receipt via email.
- Once the renewal application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the OMMA
- If approved, an approval letter with your licence will be mailed via US Mail within 14 business days of the application submission date.
- If an application is incomplete, you will receive an email stating the reason. Log back into your account to make corrections
- If an application is denied because all requirements have not been met, a denial letter stating the reason for denial will be mailed within 14 business days of submission
Read also : Reasons to Adopt a Child
Your point of view caught my eye and was very interesting. Thanks. I have a question for you. https://accounts.binance.com/vi/register-person?ref=FIHEGIZ8