MBBS is a very demanding course for science students who want to make a career in health services. Being a doctor and service to humanity is one of the ways to help humankind. These days cracking a NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam is a bit tricky due to the ample amount of competition. Every year more than 10+ lac students appeared in the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam for just 63000 medical seats which is not even a good ratio for those who are dreaming of as a doctor. The goal of every student is to secure a government medical seat, but due to lack of availability, some aspirant gets success and rest fail. Those who are not able to secure the seat also face difficulties to get admission in private medical colleges having a not proper budget. In India, a student needs almost 70+ lac budget to secure a private medical seat which is not an easy cake for everyone. Due to the unavailability of funds, parents took loans and come under economic pressure, and the rest may quit. Here we are going to discuss the alternative of doing MBBS with various pros and cons involved in it. If the student is not able to get enough score in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) and wants to pursue a career in Medical Field that MBBS in Abroad is a perfect option.
As we all know that these days students around the world plan their further studies in various countries due to various reasons such as proper Infrastructure unavailability in the home country, Student to faculty ratio, not having proper scope in the country, future exposure, etc. And to overcome these situations, MBBS in Abroad provides wings to those who want to pursue their dreams from other nations. There are various countries worldwide that deliver an ample amount of opportunities to Medical aspirants to study MBBS such as Kazakhstan, Russia, China, Europe, and the Philippines. All these countries have both private and government medical universities all recognized by NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO (World Health Organization), FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research), etc. Besides that, the universities have the best medical infrastructure with innovative medical equipment makes them top medical universities in the world.
MBBS in the Philippines
The Philippines is also known as the “Country of Islands”. The country is situated in South-East Asia widely known as the Republic of the Philippines. Philippines upholds various essential facts such as it is a member of multiple organizations such as the United Nations, WTO (World Trade Organization), the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum, and ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations). MBBS in Philippines course is widely known as the MD program (Doctor of Medicine) which is the same as MBBS in India.
There are various benefits of doing MBBS in the Philippines which are given below –
- Here the language of instruction to study medicine in English, so students around the world can quickly learn and explore the curriculum of the program.
- Universities of the Philippines are accredited with many medical organizations such as NMC (National Medical Commission), WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools), and FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research). It is the reason through which students can able to sit in op medical exams such as USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination) and PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test).
- The tuition fee may vary from 25 to 30 lac in Indian currency, which is much affordable than other nations such as the US (United States), the UK (United Kingdom), and other European countries.
- The living cost is very affordable, with great amenities.
- The universities have their affiliated hospitals and clinical bases so that students can get better clinical experience.